Monday, August 07, 2006

Bill Clinton and the Omen

I read through the comments of the article mentioned below, and came across this doozy.
pilgrim writes

America has known wars, assasinations and a great depression, but the worst thing ever to happen to our nation was the election of Bill Clinton as President in 1996. I say 1996 because in '92, to most Clinton was an unknown commodity. In '96 people knew what this man was, but because he promised to put a few bucks in their pockets(it's the economy, stupid),America spit in God's face and embraced the darkness. America has known the wrath and judgement of God ever since, and until we nationally repent for 1996, I believe this judgement will continue.

This idea goes against the current in America because their is a strong movement to rehabilitate Clinton's image--seemingly lead by George Bush, the elder. Go figure.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Clinton is the Anti-Christ. I am saying he is Satan's punk, born to be a pawn of the Anti-Christ.

Although, some of Clinton's past reads like a page out of, The Omen. People connected to this fellow on his rise to power mysteriously died,left and right. And not only people. I remember the news clips of Clinton's dog Buddy causing Mr. Bill to fall in the driveway, creating a really embarrassing scene. A few days later Buddy was run over and killed--poor Buddy, poor America.
Yep, Clinton is Satan's punk. Nice rational analysis there.

Reminds me of a Simpsons bit.
Homer: The first meeting of Hell's Satans is called to order.
Ned: I move we reconsider our club name. Make it something a little less blasphemous. After all, [chuckles] we don't want to go to Hell.
Lenny: How about the Devil's Pals?
Ned: No.
Moe: The Christ Punchers.
Ned: The Christ ... I, I don't think you understand my objection.
Homer: I'm the president the decision is mine. We're Hell's Satans! Besides, I already made our club jackets.
It's kind of funny until you realize that that guy has the vote (to rip off Paul O'Brien).

No comments: