Saturday, June 21, 2003

Well that does it!

First we had the Operation Iraqi Freedom decks which I thought were ok. I mean it's not something I would buy, but I can understand why others would. I think it's great that such a "collectible" item is available in pretty much every drugstore in America.

Then you had the Axis of Weasels deck, which was a lame attempt to cash in on the popularity of the Operation Iraqi Freedom decks. Although obviously a successful attempt.

Now you have the Deck of Hillary from those people at News Max. Always in a hurry to turn a profit. First became aware of it through an add on that "liberal" website MSNBC.com. So in response I pledge to you to go out today and buy a copy of Hillary's new book. I am going to see if I can get it on tape which puts even more money in Hillary's pocket and allows me to listen to it while I drive around. So there!

No comments: