Monday, July 31, 2006

Rush Limbaugh Speaks

Are you wondering how Israel would characterize this latest outbreak of violence in the middle east? Well wonder no longer.
This is about a war on terror. You know what? I'm actually sorry, folks, I took everybody seriously when this war was declared. I should have known we didn't really mean it, and then I wouldn't have been this upset about it. In a real war on terror, we would have already kicked butt. We would have sent messages to Syria and Iran that you're next and that we're not going to put up with this, and that's why I thought this was a gift to the world when this fighting broke out 20 days ago. I didn't get back for the first week of it, but that's when I first had my chance to speak to you about this. That's one of the first things I said, it's a gift to the world because this is an Iranian proxy, Hezbollah, and a Syrian proxy as well.
A gift. This is a gift to us.

I think Rush's value system might be messed up.

No comments: