Friday, July 28, 2006

Warning! Low Posting Ahead!

There is one story of the day, and I can't write on it because I don't know what to write.

Except to hell with Hezbollah and to hell with Israel and to hell with people who support Hezbollah and to hell with people who support Israel and to hell with any organization that supports killing civilians, and to hell with any body who supports any organization that supports killing civilians.

What else can you say?

If you pick a side, Israel or Lebanon you are calling for the death of the other side. Or so it seems. If you don't pick a side you are calling for the death of both sides. Or so it seems.

So I'm having a hard time figuring out how to be witty and entertaining on this issue.

In other news I am keeping track of that story in Wawayanda New York (the Horses Head), and if it does turn out to be a dumb prank I'll let you know.

No comments: