Thursday, July 13, 2006

Helpful Hints

I have a subscription to Rolling Stone currently, which I got for free. So I have the opportunity to read more interviews with celebrities than I would normally read. And I have this helpful hint for those interviewers.

I am not interested in anybody's childhood, unless they are a child actor, in which case I am not interested in them at all.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm only really interested in their work. What was it like working on the latest album or film, or what songs and movies do they think really work. That kind of thing. Everybody has a childhood; there's no reason to presume that a celebrities childhood is necessarily more interesting than anybody elses.

Also, as your Blog-O-Fascist, I have a new order for you. Sometime within in the next four days treat yourself to a treat! Or "face the consequences"(TM).

No comments: