Wednesday, July 26, 2006

why are you looking at me like that?

This story has already been heavily blogged, but, involving as it does, Ann Coulter, I have to blog about it too.

Ann Coulter believes that Bill Clinton might be a latent homosexual. Because he seems to enjoy sex a lot.

She revealed this . . . intriguing theory on the Donnie Deutch show, as reported at Wonkette.
Ms. COULTER: I think that sort of rampant promiscuity does show some level of latent homosexuality.

. . .Ms. COULTER: It’s reminiscent of a bathhouse. It’s just this obsession with your own — with your own essence.

DEUTSCH: But why is that homosexual? You could say narcissistic.

Ms. COULTER: Right.

DEUTSCH: You could say nymphomaniac.

Ms. COULTER: Well, there is something narcissistic about homosexuality. Right? Because you’re in love with someone who looks like you. I’m not breaking new territory here, why are you looking at me like that?
I have to say it's that tag that does it for me. Just cracks me up.

No comments: