Thursday, July 13, 2006

We Live in a Country Where Death Threats against those you don't like politically are commonplace

Congratulations, Republicans.

Here's some good quotes from Ann Coulter's latest article.
When I told a New York Observer reporter that my only regret was that Timothy McVeigh didn't hit The New York Times building, I knew many would agree with me -- but I didn't expect that to include The New York Times. And yet, the Times is doing everything in its power to help the terrorists launch another attack on New York City.

. . . I prefer a firing squad, but I'm open to a debate on the method of execution. A conviction for treason would be assured under any sensible legal system.

. . . The level of intimidation I had in mind is more along the lines of how President Dwight D. Eisenhower "intimidated" Julius and Ethel Rosenberg at 8 in the morning, June 19, 1953.
While I'm at it let me condemn the remarks of Deborah Frisch, a liberal, who posted inexcusable commments at a blog (for a rundown check out this post at Unclaimed Territory).

Because the two are equal when you think about it - Ann Coulter calls for the death of dozens (at least) in a nationally syndicated column and Deborah Frisch makes some super ugly comments on a website. This proves that Liberals are just as evil as Republicans. Or would if Deborah Frisch were a nationally syndicated columnist, supported by many liberal thinktanks and had books that all we liberals bought.

But that hasn't happened. Because Deborah Frisch, despite her awful comments, is a nobody. And Ann Coulter is inspiring thousands with her demented prose. Let's check out a few of her followers.
Well, I think the editors...

... of the New York Treason should be drawn, quartered, hanged, then shot, their carcasses burned, and the ashes scattered to the wind, with their heads stuck on pikes until the crows devour all the flesh.

If these liberal pukes succeed in getting us hit again with their childish 'treason as political statement' playacting, I predict a long nuclear winter for the Democraps.
Yeah, a lot of bad blood there. Wonder when Anns supporters are going to start acting out their support of her.

No comments: