Friday, November 02, 2007

Candidate Revew - Abortion - Wayne Wilson

Sorry busy week this week. And I know a lot of you have been waiting to see what Wayne Wilson has to say about Abortion. Well plenty as you might expect.
In the meantime, as soon as I take office I’ll turn loose the full weight of the federal bureaucracies against all those who take innocent life. I’ll direct OSHA, the FBI, the EPA, and any other agency I can think of to inhibit, regulate, and burden the abortion industry. If the bureaucrats there refuse, I’ll fire them and replace them with those who will. They are to serve at the pleasure of the administration.

I will sign any restriction of abortion that crosses my desk. I will direct the U.S. Attorneys to de-fund and sue for triple punitive damages under RICO statutes all the pro-death groups. I will do my best to completely shut down abortion even without a Human Life Amendment or new pro-life legislation.
He also believes that Liberals think with our genitalia, or, to use his own words, "These people don’t think with their heads nor do they feel with their hearts. Their thought processes come from below the belt." I could be wrong, now that I reread that - maybe he thinks liberals think with their knees. Or ankles.

I'm no lawyer, but I'm not sure about directing the EPA to work on fighting abortion. Isn't that outside their mandate?

No comments: