Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Post Card from the Monster

Yeah, I know it's been a long time, but he finally got back in touch with me, because he had a very important message to share with the peoples.


ARGGGHLEE BARGHHLEE

This is the monster speaking. Me have important news to share with the peoples. My good friend (who did not promise to give me gazelles and then not give me gazelles) Random Goblin starts a blog. It be very good. It called the Goblin's Lair and it have very nice logo at top. Go read it. Now. Or monster will eat you!

Yes that be me. The Monster. In the Lincoln bedroom. That time, it only cost two bushels of apples to visit. Now it cost lots more!


Arrghhh!

Well I would also recommend reading The Goblin's Lair - looks like it has a lot of thought provoking stuff so far. Well worth considering.

No comments: