Thursday, May 19, 2005

$8.8 Billion Dollars

I think the jig is up. I've been keeping mum about this for a while but Al Franken's post yesterday at the Huffington Report is shining a light on a situation that this bloggist is involved in.

The American Occupation authority that governed Iraq may have lost $8.8 billion in Iraqi money, according to the New York Times. Well the truth is, I got it.

Most of it anyway. I got $8,795,264,669.50. I don't know what happened to the other $4,735,330.50. Probably Halliburton. Or George Clooney.

Anyway I've tried to keep it quiet, while I wandered the world as a combination of that Kung Fu guy and Mr. Magoo. I even commissioned the a LMD (Life Model Decoy) to replace me so my friends wouldn't get suspicious.

I feel so much better now that I've admitted it. Plus coincidentally enough I'm on an island (a gentleman never names names) that does not happen to have an extradition treaty with the United States.

Anyway, this has been a really trying time for me, so I think I'm going to go take a soak in the hot tub (filled with Evian, by the way).

No comments: