Sunday, February 20, 2005

Post Card from the Monster

Here is another postcard from the Monster, one in which he has inexplicably traveled into the past. Ancient Japan, to be precise. I regret that obeying the laws of physics as currently understood is but one of the many contractual obligations the Monster has failed to live up to. But never let it be said that I don't give both sides of the story. Here is the monsters postcard and letter.



Arrrghhogha arrghushh

That is a monster cry of warning. There are no-truth tellers present. And chief among them is that man who runs Make me a commenter!!! Bryant

Ha! It should be called Monster be Commentator!!! The be more truth way of describing it. All the funny bits of website all come from me. Bryant he want talk about boring statistics all day long.

And now when it come time for him to provide monster with rotting gazelles, Bryant no have gazelles. He have green paper. Monster no want green paper.

Bryant try to fool monster with talk about how green paper is magic paper that everybody wants. Ha! Monster no fool. Monster stay out of time and out of place until he live up to his part of the bargain!

Monster say goodbye to all.

So you see my quandary. The Monster has it in his head that I promised to pay him gazelles, but I never promised that. I paid him, but he doesn't like the money. So what can I do?

No comments: