Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Mike S. Adams is a very funny fellow. Right.

Check out this latest laugh inducing column by Mr. Adams, who I am considering dubbing the Campus Crybaby. He apparently was uncomfortable listening to collegues discussion of Erectile Dysfunction (E.D.). So he considered sueing his unversity for creating a hostile work environment. Isn't that funny idea? But then, something even worse (hilariously worse) happened to him. He got E.D. himself.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Being around Feminists decreases Mr. Adams ability to "perform."
In 2001, I was jogging on campus when I passed a group of feminists marching in the annual “Take back the night” event. After they marched by me shaking their fists and screaming, I first experienced ED. They certainly took back that night!

. . . In 2003 (February), when campus feminists marched around stage chanting “vagina, vagina” during the Vagina Monologues, I experienced ED again. Even worse, it happened to me on Valentine’s Day (which, by the way, is not known as VD)!
This is so humerous it makes my stomach churn with merriment. So Mr. Adams (get this!) is going to file a disability claim due to his exposure to Feminists. Ha ha ha ha ha! Mr. Adams is funnier than three cats, a week-old bagel and a treble saxaphone.

And then to top off this funny funny article Mr. Adams says, "After you grant my claim, I plan to spend every evening drinking Sam Adams Black Lager and smoking “Hemingway Classics” by Arturo Fuente. Then I’ll just sit around in my pajamas and wait for the real action to begin. I hope you weren’t thinking about sex. I was talking about internet blogging."

Hee hee hee. Blogging. That's a funny word. Blogging. What a jokester that Mr. Adams is. I guess I shouldn't call him the Campus Crybaby, since he's such a humorous guy.

No comments: