Friday, February 25, 2005

Around the Horn and a Dream of Umbrellas

I had a dream last night in which I had two umbrellas. I looked down and in my left hand I had not one, but two umbrellas. I wondered, in my dream, why on earth would I have two umbrellas. It is going to rain outside, and coincidentally enough I have no umbrellas.

And Then . . . has some very trenchant comments on one of the big dogs in the Lefty Blog-O-Sphere.

Rooks Rant also is up in arms about a big liberal blogger. It's a case of biting the hand that, well, doesn't feed you.

Also, for those of you who can't get enough of Bloggers writing about Bloggers, Steve Gilliard's News Blog has the scoop that bloggers are a lot like rappers. For the record I do enjoy "loose-fitting, pajama-style apparel."

Also Trish Wilson's Blog has a piece on Woman Bloggers, and the perceived lack of Woman Bloggers. I have to say people who complain about the lack of Woman Bloggers are a lot like guys in the 60's saying "Well I'd love to hire some black people, but there just aren't any qualified black people around." In other words it's a dodge. And a dodgy one at that.

blogAmy has a selection of fun quizzes you can take and, apparently, she is "Trippy, spaced-out, artistic and fun to be around."

Chris "Lefty" Brown has a great post on what it means to be a Christian and a Liberal.

Collective Sigh reviews the history of a country who should apparently be taken off of our Christmas card list.

Dohiyi Mir has some comments about the Anti-AARP ad earlier this week and the decision to take it down. For those who missed it, the ad presented that the AARP is anti American Soldier and pro gay marriage.

Gamer's Nook has some thoughts on Halliburton's bonuses for doing such a great job, apparently.

And that's it for another week. And, just in case you thought I had forgotten about my new blogging suit, how about this?

No comments: