Friday, February 18, 2005

Around the Horn and The World is Your Lobster

Well let's get right to it, eh?

Bark Bark Woof Woof has some comments on Powerline's labeling of Carter as a traitor of some sort. Now I like Bark Bark Woof Woof. I think Bark Bark Woof Woof's a fine site. But, quite frankly, I agree with everything he said.

iddybud has some important words to share on the reporting of news out of Syria. I could just repeat my joke above, because she nails it. Unfortunately I am somewhat pessimistic that people will follow her prescription (which frankly should be common sense).

Kick the Leftist has some cold water for all those celebrating the ascension of Howard Dean. While I agree that Howard Dean is hardly the greatest thing since sliced bread, I do think his new role might be better suited to his skills than running for President was.

Sooner Thought has some thoughts on John Negroponte's appointment, and asks some hard questions about the dude's past.

Scrutiny Hooligans has a nice little tidbit about what you can apparently smuggle onto an airplane.

Speedkill has a letter on sex education that apparently appeared in the local paper. Warning: this post discusses stupid arguments. Take all necessary precautions.

Continuing the scholastic thread, The Invisible Library has a story about what books our children should be allowed to read.

The Fulcrum has some reactions to the Bush Administrations reaction to North Korea having the bomb.

Anyway that's it for another week. We'll back later with some free prizes (but not for you, I'm afraid) and a trip down in the subway.

No comments: