Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Update on Bill O'Rielly

For those of you who don't know; Bill O'Rielly is preparing a section of his website to document those un-American jerks who criticized his comments on San Francisco. According to Think Progress, he made the following comments;
Some far left internet smear sites have launched a campaign to get me fired over my point of view. I believe they do this on a daily basis. This time the theme is O'Reilly is encouraging terrorist attacks. Unbelievably stupid. Not unusual with these guttersnipes.

. . . I'm glad the smear sites made a big deal out of it. Now we can all know who was with the anti-military internet crowd. We'll post the names of all who support the smear merchants on billoreilly.com. So check with us.
So just for clarity's sake, "smear" in this sense means telling the truth about what Bill O'Rielly said. I'd just like to note that we have also reprinted Bill O'Rielly's words without clarifying that he was apparently only joking. So if he is going to make a list of who the smear merchants are, I'd like to be on that list. Although, I have to admit, that's kind of unlikely, given our particular stature.

No comments: