Thursday, November 03, 2005

More News from the Institute of Humor at El Paso

This isn't good.

Apparently their Senior Laugher, a Mr. Hibbert, has had a nervous breakdown and has left the facility possibly forever. He was trying to find a reason to laugh at the Ann Coulter "humor" reprinted below when he just snapped. I'm not exactly clear what happened; only that it involved a Dairy Queen Blizzard and a stapler, but he is fine now (more or less) and is under supervision to see that he makes a total recovery.

Dr. Rodriguez took a moment to berate me for calling Mr. Rodriguez in my last post, which I apologize for. It is Dr. Rodriguez, and she is, according to her, a very attractive and very female person. So I apologize.

I have urged her to halt all research on this "joke," and destroy the remaining copies. She has agreed with my assessment; and I'm afraid we may not be able to ascertain what, exactly, is supposed to be funny about Ann Coulter's statement reprinted below (you'll have to select the words if you want to see them; it's only fair).

Anyway I'm sorry that there will apparently be no resolution to this mystery; but sometimes the price of science is too high.

No comments: