Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Covering the Bases. An Irwin J. McIckleson Joint



Greetings all. This is Irwin J. McIckleson with your daily review of a few links you might find interesting.

Our first comes from the Countess who has the somewhat satisfying news that intimate relations between two equal partners are better than those between unequal partners. I find this pleasant as Miss Pinksington, my bride, is a very spirited woman and I am not certain I could subjugate her even if I wished to. I do not, of course, as I enjoy everything about her, but it is nice to know that there are additional benefits to our current arrangement.

Dohiyi Mir has artistic pictures of drizzle running off of pine needles, which puts me in a contemplative mood. I remember we had a cabin out in a beautiful pine forest, where I would sit and watch the squirrels all day long. Pity i discovered a promising Silver vein near there and had to decimate the whole area. Still that's the price of progress.

And that's it for another day - tomorrow we will be attended to by Miss Pinksington or by Space Lobster whichever is available. I won't be. Have a nice evening.

No comments: