Monday, September 15, 2008

I-Pod 25

1. "Mainstream U.S.A." - They Might Be Giants
2. "The Promise" - The Cure
3. "Pork Pie Stride" - Sharpshooters
4. "Kingdom of Lies" - The Folk Implosion
5. "Strange Apparation" - Beck
6. "Slap the Bass (Miguel Migs Petalpiusher Mix)" - Ella Fitzgerald
7. "Crush With Eyeliner" - R.E.M.
8. "A Red Letter Day" - Pet Shop Boys
9. "Oh My My" - Ani DiFranco
10. "Alive" - Karen David
11. "Seventeen" - Love Spit Love
12. "The Hammer of Thor" - Riton
13. "2nd Avenue" - Spacehog
14. "The Joker" - Fatboy Slim feat. Bootsy Collins
15. "Sunny Friend" - Zeebee
16. "Running to Stand Still (Live)" - U2
17. "At My Most Beautiful" - R.E.M.
18. "Spooky" - New Order
19. "My Iron Lung" - Radiohead
20. "Salsita" - Sin Palabras
21. "Nuit Sur Les Champes Elysees (Take 1)" - Miles Davis
22. "Your Song (Tim 'Love' Lee Remix)" - Groove Armada
23. "Time" - Tori Amos
24. "Comment Te Dire Adieu" - Jimmy Sommerville featuring June Miles Kingston
25. "Boys" - M.I.A.

No comments: