Thursday, April 17, 2003

No Politics Day

No Politics Day

I'm sorry, but unless something amazing happens today, I'm not going to comment on politics. I'm already annoyed with my day, and nothing I read annoyed me enough to want to comment on it.

So instead I'm going to write about other things. Here's my list of my top ten favorite Electronica Songs, as of this moment.

10. Apollo Four Forty - "Crazee House"
9. New Order (w/ Chemical Brothers) - "Here To Stay (Full Length Vocal)"
8. Mint Royale (w/ Pos from De La Soul) - "Show Me"
7. BT - "The Revolution"
6. Moby - "Body Rock (Rae & Christian Remix)"
5. Groove Armada - "Easy"
4. Underworld - "Shudder/King of Snake"
3. Chemical Brothers (w/ Richard Ashcroft) - "The Test"
2. DJ Me DJ You - "Because (DJ Swamp Mix)"
1. Fatboy Slim - "Demons (Stanton Warriors Mix)"

No comments: