Monday, April 28, 2003

From Brandy

Here is Brandy's response to the Kathleen Parker article from earlier in the day.

I completely agree that everyone has become sooo one sided that key issues and understanding are being missed...I too have fallen into this, and its all about pride! I am a huge fan of Rumsfeld and so want to be supportive in all the man says and does (and because I have been so vocal about supporting him its added prideful pressure to ALWAYS stay supportive), but the truth of it is he has frightened me with some recent ranting, and although I still admire him, I have to vocally NOT support him on SOME issues. I think if we all could just say, yes, everyone/party/political view has good and bad points and work together -wow, how much good could be accomplished.

Now then that being said, it will NEVER happen
.

I remain a bit more hopeful, but recognize, like Brandy, that combativeness may be in our nature.

No comments: