Saturday, April 19, 2003

Alternative Cartoons Part 9 - Keith Robinson

When I was growing up Keith Robinson printed a weekly strip in the Orange County Register (and probably other papers too, come to think of it.) It was consistently funny, although my Dad said that he didn't get it. I got it. His first collection of strips "Making It - A Survival Guide for Today" was one of the first comic strip books I bought (not counting Peanuts I picked up at garage sales and what not. And I still have it.

Here's one of the strips.

If you like the strip you might check out the creator's website and maybe buy something--anyway, hope you are having a nice Easter weekend.

Edited to add--I took out the full screen version of the strip, as it's been a few days, and I didn't like the way it made the website look.

No comments: