Wednesday, January 31, 2007

22 Lines from 22 Songs

When will you change this sad refrain / I always knew that you were insane / I like vanilla it's the finest of the flavors / I Wasn't born, so much as I fell out / If you're looking for a thrill that's new / Take a look at my new toy, It'll blow your head in two! Oh boy! / There's three of them she'd rather have going down on bended knee / J’ai ouvert la portiere pour te jeter dehors / Come on in out of the cold / I'd have my fun with a shy girl and maybe hop a train and I'd look back at her standing in the rain / Take me in your arms I'm a fade away when i hear you say what you gotta say / Burned down days like cigarettes for your hollow praise / I give her my heart, but she wanted my soul / She's three miles of bad road / I don't want your cadillac car / And everywhere I look there's none around / You're your favourite stranger / I'll see the sights, I'll hear the sounds / your hat's all off and i'm gone away... / Who said I lied because I never / a smile from a frown circles round / Tonight will be all I have left to recall

No comments: