Monday, March 22, 2004

Round the Horn

I am not doing complete Blogarounds the way some of my colleagues in the Liberal Coalition do; I'm very lazy. Instead I am doing seven to ten cool links, usually on Monday or Friday for your perusal, and keeping track of how many times I hit each of my collegues.

You know there is not an activity on earth that isn't improved with the addition of an Excel spreadsheet.

Ok, well, maybe one.

Anyway here we go! Kick the Leftist has coverage of the strange case of Ms. Sandra Tsing Loh, latest frontline in the war against free speech.

Rick's Cafe Americaine has some comments on the Possibility of John McCain joining the Democratic Ticket as Vice President.

Rubber Hose has a really solid analysis of the Spanish Elections and our own misconceptions on them; wish I had come across this (and linked to it) earlier.

Speedkill has a thought on the old idea of Tort Reform.

Steve Gillard (Of Steve Gilliard's New Blog) has a scathing but well deserved attack on the Bush Administrations reaction to 9/11.

T.Rex (T.Rex's Guide to Life) considers the so-called Coalition of the Willing and finds it somewhat wanting.

The Fulcrum examines President Bush's laser like focus on . . . I can't even finish that sentance. He actually examines President Bush's lack of focus on Usama Bin Ladin.

That's all for now, but tune in next time when Mr. Peabody says "Woof."

No comments: