Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mike S. Adams is Lazy Lazy Lazy

Mike S. Adams, poor tormented Mike S. Adams, has apparently been driven lazy by the persecution he's suffered from people like me. How else are we to explain his last two articles, which are carbon copies of each other.
Gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, and transgendered students (GILBERTS) need to pay especially close attention.

First of all, GILBERTS will not be allowed to mention their status as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, or trans-gendered. A few semesters ago, a gay student in one of my classes said – right in the middle of class, mind you – “I’m gay.” It offended me when he said that. That is why I am banning such statements for the duration of the semester. The simple awareness of the presence of gays in my classes offends me. No other reason need be offered. Just shut up and comply with the rule.
Get Back in the Closet
Feminist students need to pay especially close attention.

First of all, feminists will not be allowed to mention their status as feminists. A few semesters ago, a feminist student in one of my classes said – right in the middle of class, mind you – “I’m a feminist.” It offended me when she said that. That is why I am banning such statements for the duration of the semester. The simple awareness of the presence of feminists in my classes offends me. No other reason need be offered. Just shut up and comply with the rule.
Get back in the Kitchen

Poor Mr. Adams. Of course, he points out later in his article that these points of view are simply satire, based on something that happened to him (when he apparently noted that he was a Christian and was persecuted for it). So he personally would never harass gays or feminists (despite in the latter case at least writing dozens of articles attacking them).

No comments: