Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pep Talks

If you are liberal and you need a good pep talk, I suggest you go visit Echidne of the Snakes; she's got a corker of a pep talk. By the way I'm assuming corker is a positive term (that's the risk of using a slang term that fell out of favor some 30 years before you were born).

If you are conservative and you need a good pep talk, I'm afraid I don't understand. But I will leave you with these words of wisdoms. Liberals aren't going anywhere. I know you fantasize about an America where all the liberals have been scoured from the earth (and wherever else they happened to be), but it's just not happening. You can spread all the lies and demonize us all you want. We aren't going anywhere, and this campaign was just the beginning.

If you have any comments by the way, please feel free to leave them.

No comments: