Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Hey Kids Rock and Roll

Yesterday old Bill O'Reilly got an interesting call, as reported by Media Matters for America.
CALLER: I'm calling today because I think it's fair to say that a large amount of the youth that are involved in this election now, this time around. And I just think that the majority of them are voting Kerry. Is that crazy?

O'REILLY: Yeah, I think the stoned slackers'll go for Kerry. I think he'll carry that vote. ... The stoned-slacker vote. Ummm -- but I don't know if they're gonna go. You know, look, Puff Daddy [Combs] and his crew -- they're running around, "Vote or Die!" and all that. Yeah, it's good publicity to get on TV. Are they gonna get out? Are they gonna leave the bong and stand in line for an hour? I don't know.
So if you are considering voting and you are under, say 23, Bill O'Reilly thinks you are probably too stoned to vote. Are you going to take that? And of course its nice that people under 23 are all stoned slackers. Why I know literally dozens in that category who aren't stoned slackers. Maybe Mr. O'Reilly needs to get out and meet some more people.

No comments: