Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Hottest Election Coverage on the Net!

will be found elsewhere, but I thought that would be a good title for this post.

First of all, if you haven't voted yet, go do so, although they are predicting very long lines at the polls (see for example, this article at Salon). I'd advise you to vote early.

It's amazing that in the last week of the campaign the best news for the Bush campaign is that a guy President Bush wanted Dead or Alive, showed up. That let the Republicans pretend that Osama bin Ladin endorsed John Kerry. Nice

Presumably they'd rather we didn't consider why he was free to make such an appearance.

David Limbaugh, Republican Hack pushes every cockeyed story in his bag of tricks today, in order to take the Media to task for not printing every lie he told as the Gospel Truth. If we had the kind of media Republicans want, it would sound a lot like his brother.

Incidently for those of you wondering what a hack is, my definition it's a person who's desire to pursue an agenda supersedes his honesty. Both Limbaugh brothers are filthy liars in the service of Conservatism.

Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, he had a special guest yesterday. Good old Jeb Bush showed up to drop some pearls of wisdom on Rush Limbaugh. Such as this one on Jeb's brother, "I would be kind of stressed out, I think, having gone through what he's gone through and just the abject hatred that exists. Blind hatred, not based on anything other than just hate against the president is troubling to me, but he's guided by his faith and he's determined and disciplined, and it doesn't seem to bother him."

Blind hatred not based on anything. Seems like I've covered this one before. At any rate, I can assure our beloved Governor that any negative feelings I have for President Bush stem from my observations of how he has managed our country and are not based on irrationality.

Anyway I suspect this will be the standard for posts today, wide ranging and rambling.

No comments: