Saturday, October 23, 2004

Your weekly Rush

Here's Rush on the smart set.
You know how these intellectuals are when they get together and speak. It's just the funniest thing in the world to listen to, and when you add to it they all think they're smarter than everybody else in the room, it is just one of my favorite things, to listen to a bunch of intellectuals discuss things with each other, and to hear how impressed they are with themselves.
I don't know, but I detect just a hint of anti-intellectualism when I listen to Rush. Oh, and if you didn't know already, Kerry is the intellectual in the race.

I wonder how it would scan if I typed something like "You know those southern hicks when they get together and speak. It's just the funniest thing to listen to." Guess that wouldn't sound too good.

I'm not really sure what's wrong with being an intellectual.

No comments: