Monday, March 17, 2003

War is Here

In case you haven't heard and you almost certainly have, the war is on it's way. From MSNBC, we read, "The United States declared Monday that the diplomatic window “has closed” for a peaceful resolution to the Iraq showdown and that President Bush will address the nation later on Monday. At the United Nations, the United States and its allies withdrew a resolution that would have paved the way for U.N. authorization for war, having failed to persuade key members to support the measure."

Bombs will start raining on Baghdad soon I would imagine--they might be falling already. We are at war now.

I feel sick to my stomach--but I suspect I would even if nothing had happened--feeling kind of lousy today.

Let's all pray everything goes as Bush and his advisors have predicted. A quick and easy victory, followed by a solid effort rebuilding the nation into a free society.

On a side note the Market is up over 200 points. So that's good news.

No comments: