Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Humorous Column

Are you ready to laugh? I can't hear you, I said are you ready to laugh? Tom Delay is a corrupt jerk. Ha ha ha ha. Corrupt Jerk.

Karl Rove walks into a bar. He goes up to the bartender and says "Give me a whisky. It's thirsty work outing CIA agents and betraying the principles on which this country was founded." Ha ha ha ha. I gotta million of 'em.

Ready for some more? Donald Rumsfeld is testifying before congress and, get this, he says "Look, any discrepancies in what I predicted before the war and what happened can explained away very easily. I was drunk!!!" Ha ha ha ha ha. Drunken Donald. That's hilarious.

If this is the sort of joke you like, but you are a Conservative, well maybe you would enjoy the website "It's All George Bush's Fault!!!" He's even funnier than I am, pointing out the foibles of Democrats. Do you know that some Republicans think that John Kerry flip flops a lot? It's all George Bush's Fault!!! gets a lot of mileage out of that. And apparently Dean is the devil. Nothing like photoshopping your enemies red and putting horns on them to make a satiric point.

Ok ok ok one more. That guy who runs "It's all George Bush's Fault!!!" is standing up on a comedy stage. And he's bombing, right. Just nobody is laughing. So he figures he'll go out on a limb, and says, "Hey I'm just crudely ripping off Rush Limbaugh."

Thank you, you've been a great audience!!!

Oh and any further promotional posts from It's All George Bush's Fault!!! will be deleted; I'm willing to have a dialogue, but I see no value in subjecting my loyal fans to additional advertising.

No comments: