Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Danger! Low Posting!

I'm sorry but it turns out we've got a Vortigon Wormcruncher in the Bi-Poler Plot Discontinuity device, and I'm having to spend the morning working on it. So if you see something that doesn't really fit your definition of reality (say, a guy walking down the street in a full suit of armor (and don't say it can't happen, cause it happened to me (I still am annoyed with myself for not saying anything to him, although I suppose wearing a suit of armor is a pretty good sign that you don't want to be bothered (come to think of it, how do I know it was a him? He had the mask down. Maybe it was a her? This requires more thought (Actually it probably doesn't, what's really worrying me is making sure I put in all the close parantheses (particularly since, now that I brought it up, you'll probably count them.)))))), don't worry, trained webloggists are working on it.

No comments: