Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Who Would Kill More - Commentary by Space Lobster



I was reading Media Matters, and apparently Tucker Carlson, host of a show on CNN, is concerned about which of the Presidential nominees would kill the most people. He was talking to Conservative Columnist Bruce Bartlet, and they had this exchange, discussing Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani.
CARLSON: If both of them had absolute power -- let's just say, a mind experiment -- if they had absolute power, if they were stuck, who would kill more?

BARTLETT: Gee, that's a tough question. I think Giuliani would kill more. I think he's a tougher guy, and I don't mean that in a positive way, really.
Now I have to admit that in my years as a Space Crustacean, I rarely, if ever, killed anybody. So I would make a bad candidate for President. But might I recommend Galactork, Eater of Planets? He has killed billions, and if elected President of The United States of America, he would surely eat the earth and kill everybody. So if you are serious about getting the most bang for your buck, I recommend Galactork.

No comments: