Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Number of Notes

First of all I was in a minor car accident last night. Nobody was hurt, but my car was dinged up pretty bad. It's still drivable thank goodness since I'm in Orlando. Geico has been very helpful thus far.

In other news, I went and saw Spiderman 3 which was slightly tainted by having an accident immediately thereafter. It was a good movie though. Lots of violent fun. The Sandman, the Green Goblin II were both good. Venom was good too, although, unfortunately, not given as much screen time as he should have been. But it was already quite long, so I guess I get the point.

I don't know how many more villians they can trot out and kill immediately. There are still some big names out there of course. The Vulture, the Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, Electro, the Black Cat, and a few others. I guess they can't do the Kingpin, since he already showed up in Daredevil.

Actually if they wanted to do a movie dealing with the animal within, they could use Vulture, Kraven and the Lizard. Could be interesting.

Oh and Blizzard has announced they are making Starcraft II look for it somewhere around 2009, I'm guessing. No new races, but should be a big seller.

No comments: