Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Non Partisan Speech

Thursday - "I'm the President, we must defeat the terrorists, the American people must unite behind me and the Democratic Party needs to be behind me or they are appeasers"

Friday - "I'm the President, we must defeat the terrorists, the American people must unite behind me and the Democratic Party needs to be behind me or they are appeasers"

Saturday - "I'm the President, we must defeat the terrorists, the American people must unite behind me and the Democratic Party needs to be behind me or they are appeasers"

Sunday - "I'm the President, we must defeat the terrorists, the American people must unite behind me and the Democratic Party needs to be behind me or they are appeasers"

Monday - "I'm the President, we must defeat the terrorists, and the American people must unite behind me."

In reference to the President's speech commemorating September 11, 2001, last night. For more commentary check out this post at Salon's War Room, and this article, also at Salon.

No comments: