Friday, October 21, 2005

That Rush Limbaugh; what a joker!

Listening to Rush Limbaugh while driving around at lunch; it turns out Conservatives don't use the law as a means of punishing their political enemies. I know what you are all thinking, but apparently it was Louis Freeh who went after Clinton, not Republicans. I mean Ken Starr was a crazed partisan Republican who went after Clinton, and numerous players in the various law suits (particularly the Paula Jones suit) were also partisan Republicans, but I guess it's now all Louis Freeh's fault.

Interesting.

He also complained that if Fitzgerald, after investigating the White House for 2 years, doesn't indict anybody it will have been time wasted and clearly a partisan witch hunt. Of course the Whitewater investigation started earlier than that and ended up incriminating Clinton for having affair some two years after the investigation had started (assuming I have my chronology right). But, once again, that was all Louis Freeh's fault, not Ken Starrs.

Sometimes I wonder if Rush just sits there saying "I can't believe I get away with this crap."

No comments: