Thursday, April 08, 2004

Arianna Huffington Writes the Most Linked To Column Ever

Well maybe not, but she does write an article about how great bloggers are. She doesn't reference this site specifically, but it's implied that we are great.

"I also love the open nature of the form -- the links, the research made visible, the democratic back and forth, the open archives, the big professorial messiness of it all. It reminds me of my schoolgirl days when providing the right answer wasn't enough for our teachers -- they demanded that we "show our work." Bloggers definitely show their work. It's why you don't just read blogs -- you experience them.

All of which has made the blogosphere such a vital news source in our country -- and has made me besotted with blogs. It's a crush that I'm betting will quickly progress to going steady.
"

Anyway these are good days to blog around.

No comments: