Saturday, November 22, 2003

Your Weekly Rush

Well,Rush is back.

Apparently he's never really talked about addicts on his program. "But this business about me being hard on addicts, may I be honest with you? I was a drug addict - well, I still am - was a drug addict from about 1996, 1995, whenever, to just five weeks ago. The truth of the matter is I avoided the subject of drugs on this program for the precise reason that I was keeping a secret." I wonder if anybody's followed up on this?

Also he thinks us liberals hate citrus fruits, because there were boycott calls against orange juice when he was a spokesman for Florida Orange juice, and because the Senate Democrats described the new Medicare bill as a Lemon. "Yet, the Democrats are out there not only running down Republicans and running down Medicare, they're now running down fruit! These people have lost all touch with reality, ladies and gentlemen. It's important that you know this."

I like Tangerines myself. But it's good to have Rush back.

No comments: