Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Luskin is a {Reference Deleted}

For those who don't know what this is in reference to, check out this former post. You might also check out Donald L. Luskin's own website, Poor and Stupid. Other than a report on a change of the New York Times editorial policy, there are some 7-8 articles in a row focused on Paul Krugman. You might also check out this particular article at National Review Online. Notice the title? "We Stalked, He Balked."

Now follow this if you can. Luskin doesn't like Krugman and seems to have made it his mission to make sure the rest of America realizes what a fraud Krugman is (I've quoted Krugman repeatedly, so I guess you know where I come down on this issue). He writes an article entitled "We Stalked, He Balked," referenced above. Krugman then, apparently, responded by calling him a stalker . . . or something. Details are sketchy. Oh, and Luskin called Krugman an anti-Semite, which charge Krugman denied.

Anyway Atrios, the unknown bloggist who's page I've linked too there at the left also called Luskin a Stalker. Luskin responded with characteristic good humor by threatening to sue Atrios (a nuisance suit with no merit) and to use the magic power of the subpoena to force Atrios to reveal his real identity. There's only one word to describe a tactic like that. Despicable. And Boneheaded. I guess that's two words.

Anyway in response, the blogging community, such as it is, has, under the leadership of Neal Pollack for some reason, declared that today we are going to call Luskin a {Reference Deleted}. Unfortunately I've revealed my identity repeatedly so I'm not in the same danger. Or am I? Could it be that while by day I'm a mild mannered bloggist, while at night I am a master of Kung Fu beating the living bejeevers out of criminal?

Nope.

But, for those interested, Luskin is a {Reference Deleted}.

edited to add, at the request of Atrios, as referenced above, this is not really Luskin is a {Reference Deleted} day. Have a nice day.

No comments: