Thursday, August 14, 2003

The O'Reilly Factor

Perhaps I have been to condemning of Mr. O'Reilly. Let's look at what he has to say in his own words.

"The main point here is that trying to hurt a business or a person because you disagree with what they say is simply unacceptable in America. And that message has been sent by FOX. . . .

I guess The Times editorial board would be yucking it up if their pictures appeared on a book cover accompanied by the word "liar." Satire, my butt.
"

Upon first reading O'Reilly words, I initially got my top research team working in figuring out ways to satire Mr. O'Reilly's butt, but one of them pointed out that there was a comma in between those two words.

Oh, and for those of you wondering, here at Make me a Commentator!!! no joke is too dumb.

Anyway I feel bad for Mr. O'Reilly, and that's why I'm happy to announce a new book rolling of the Make me a Commentator!!! presses. (Hot on the heals of our previous blockbuster, "Why don't you all shut up!.") I just got the cover, and it looks sensational--Check it out.



Anyway we hope that this helps Mr. O'Reilly feel better about himself, and be able to get over the disappointment of being mocked by Mr. Franken.

No comments: