Friday, October 10, 2008

Not Sure I Can Improve on This

Shawn Akers has written an article over at Townhall entitled "Obama's Henchmen and the Rise of Commufascism."

Yeah I think Conservative's trepidation over Obama might be making them crazy.
The great discomfort for many Americans as they watch the current presidential contest is that the scent of such totalitarianism hangs heavy in the air; the pattern so familiar in European dictatorships seems eerily present in Barak Obama’s presidential campaign.
I suppose if I thought Mr. Akers were talking about Obama's capitulation on immunity for telecoms guilty of helping the Government spy on American Citizens I'd agree. But of course that's not what he's talking about.

Rather some of the posters put out by the campaign remind Akers of Communist posters, and some of Obama's followers have been doing some heavy handed things. And Obama's followers in this context, does not necessarily mean working for the campaign.

No comments: