Monday, October 13, 2008

Doug Giles wants Christain Pastors to be more like Sean Hannity

Doug Giles latest article argues that Christian's aren't political enough and aren't going to bat for our Lord and Savior, John Mc . . . I mean Jesus Christ. In
Y’know, I appreciate O’Reilly, Hannity, Beck and others who go to bat on behalf of Christian principles, but it would be kind of nice to see some more pastors in that mix also. Ted Nugent brings more truth to the table than most pastors and priests do on radio, TV and in print.

Again, I’m glad for Bill, Sean, Glenn and Ted’s defiant input, but the insane silence amongst the brethren, especially the boys who run the so called mega-churches, to me is both pitiful and immoral. No matter how you want to slice your silence, Christian ministers and corporations, your mute mouth is cowardice of the highest order and a betrayal of our nation’s Christian heritage.
In fairness, I'd think Doug Giles doesn't think John McCain is the savior. I'm pretty sure he is more interested in tearing down the Antichrist - Barack Oba . . . I mean Barack Obama.

No comments: