Thursday, July 31, 2008

I-Pod 10

1. "Staring at The Sun (Lab Rat Mix)" - U2
2. "7 Years" - Love Spit Love
3. "Alice" - Cocteau Twins
4. "I'll Be Your Chauffeur" - David J.
5. "Out of Control" - Chemical Brothers feat. Bernard Sumner
6. "I'd Like You For Christmas (Ursula 1000 Remix)" - Julie London
7. "Further Excerpts from: My Secret Garden" - Depeche Mode
8. "Captain Easychord" - Stereolab
9. "Remind Me (Ernest Saint Laurent's Moonfish Mix)" - Royksopp
10. "Orgy" - The Glove

One point - "Further Excerpts from: My Secret Garden" is just an instrumental version of the song. Nothing wrong with it, and in context it sounds pretty good. By itself the pretension shines through more clearly.

I'll Be Your Chauffeur is a great song by a member of Love and Rockets, and 7 Years is sung by Richard Butler, better known as the lead singer from the Psychedelic Furs.

No comments: