Monday, September 19, 2005

Seeking Justice is un-American.

Seeking the Truth is un-American.

Standing up for people who are suffering is un-American.

Trying to make this Country better is un-American.

or, to put it another way, Whining is un-American. That's the title of a column at Townhall by Jennifer Roback Morse. Whining is un-American. I haven't read the article yet; frankly I'm not sure I want to. Just reading the title makes me want to put my fist through the window of my car. Well, that and the fact that it's covered in dead bugs.

OK I read it - basically it's crap. Childish crap.
When I heard Mayor Nagin whining, I thought to myself, this sounds positively French. Maybe this lame attitude is part of the French heritage of Louisiana and New Orleans and all that. And then I’m chiding myself for tasteless ethnic stereotyping.
I just have one thing to say to that crap.

Cheery here. We're sorry but the remainder of Bryant's commentary has been deleted; once again he has lapsed into fairly salty language, and we want this website to be safe for children.

No comments: