Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Clarification

The Monster wanted me to reassure you all that we were swamped with animal impalas and not Chevy impalas.

He also wants to say that he has nothing against Chevrolets. In fact he really likes that Taj Mahal song "Chevrolet." I like it too.

Now he is saying that he likes that song so much that we need to drive to Sarasota and purchase a Chevrolet for the office. I don't know why we can't buy a Chevrolet here, but apparently Sarasota is the place to buy a Chevrolet.

So, uh, I guess we are going to Sarasota. The Monster does not always think in the same way you and I might think. Well I, at any rate. Anyway we'll have to see how this goes.

Oh, and I know President Bush took full responsibility for the screw-ups around New Orleans - I am not yet sure what to think of that, so don't have much to say. Part of it I think is very nice to see for a change and part of it reads like "I'm sorry those other guys screwed up; I guess I should have stopped them." Anyway I'll probably have more thoughts someday soon - but for the moment, I have to go pack so we can leave for Sarasota. In the middle of the night.

Yeah, I have a great gig here.

No comments: