Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Your Weekly Rush

Was listening to Rush as I drove around town today and heard him say something interesting. He said, "If I had a million dollars, no if I had a dollar for everybody who's said words to the effect that if you told me we'd have a Republican Senate, a Republican House of Representatives, a Republican White House and a Republican Supreme Court and we'd be seeing the kind of legislation and actions that we are seeing . . . " Rush went on to confirm that these were in some cases big donars to the Republican cause.

Yep--you Republicans really aren't getting a lot of bang for your buck are you? You should all stop giving your money to President Bush and start giving it to me. I won't advance your agenda either, but at least I'm not pretending to.

No comments: