Thursday, July 31, 2003

Ann Coulter Latest Book Reviewed (but not by me)

Actually it's reviewed by Anne Applebaum at the Washington Post, who raises some very salient flaws within the book. Check it out!!!

I have finished Hillary's Living History--makes me want to listen to Sidney Blumenthal's work. I'm starting to reevaluate the Clintons. That said, Ms. Clinton's work would still benifit from a more honest discussion of earlier accusations of infidelity, and a more complete analysis of how her Healthcare proposal failed so spectacularly.

The book does succeed in humanizing her a bit; it portrays, for example, a picture of Hillary Clinton loving her daughter Chelsea. I admit this is a radical idea, but it is possible that Hillary, rather than being the demonic force of evil that some portray her as might have been a human woman, subject to the feelings and problems of people everywhere.

No comments: