Thursday, September 02, 2010

Let's Check in with Ann Coulter

After all it's been ages since I did one of Ann's columns (almost a year). Lets check out her latest; how bad could it be?
Liberals say conservatives don't believe in civil rights. I say liberals are godless traitors. Why is one statement debatable and the other not?

. . . All liberals are atheists. Only the ones who have to stand for election even bother pretending to believe in God.

Not being acquainted with any actual Christians, they aren't particularly good bluffers.
Oh, now I remember why I don't bother with Ann Coulter. She's insane. She is, if she believes this stuff, certifiable. The larger question is why someone so clearly delusional is a prominent voice in the Conservative movement (although her star has been slipping for some time, she's still up there).

Alternatively she doesn't believe this stuff, but knows what her audience likes to hear. Which I have to admit is at least as likely.

No comments: