Friday, December 17, 2004

Round the Horn

Hey it's time for another excursion around the horn, my opportunity to showcase bloggers who are better and more successful than myself.

BlogAmy has been gone since last week, apparently--hope she is having a nice vacation.

And Then . . . has a story on buying blue this holiday season, for those who are so inclined.

Chris "Lefty" Brown has an interesting scientific experiment you might want to try. I got "She may have the biggest case of artist's temperament I've seen since I first stepped on a holostage . . ."

Collective Sigh has a thinkpiece on hanging Christmas Lights.

MercuryX23's Fantabalous Blog is apparently back. They posted yesterday on a new Sexually Transmitted Disease.

By the way half way through my "Round the Horn" and more than half of these websites don't in fact consider me a member of the Liberal Coalition (as far as I know I joined sometime in February 2004). Let's see what the final tally is.

Rooks Rant suggests that the Democrats shouldn't give up on the South just yet.

Steve Gillard's News Blog has another bit on the Social Security "crisis" and makes a good point about the hard sell the Bush Administration has in front of it.

The Yellow Doggeral Democrat also has some thoughts on Social Security, suggesting that privitization may not end up being cheaper.

Doyihi Mir has some thoughts on the armor used by our troops in Iraq and how those chaotic evil Iraqi Insurgents are cheating.

The Gamer's Nook has some cool star charts.

And the final tally? The blogs who choose not to link to me are in the lead. Kind of begs the question, doesn't it?

On the other hand this does fill my quota for Friday morning posting, a day I'm not as motivated on anyway.

No comments: