Thursday, December 30, 2004

Around the Horn

Missed last week, cause I had a half day at work on Thursday and Christmas eve I was busy thinking about eating Goose and then actually eating Goose. This week I'm getting the jump on it, and then next week we will go back to doing it on Friday.

Anyway to start us off here's Words on a Page with some very well thought out thoughts on being a Liberal Christian at Christmas.

Edwardpig also has a reaction to those people who claim that Liberals want to Destroy Christmas.

Natalie Davis at All Facts and Opinion has a reaction to an article by Michael Moore from a couple weeks ago.

First Draft, which is a new member of the Liberal Coalition I believe, has some thoughts on the Abortion Debate.

Happy Furry Puppy Story Time has a thinkpiece on classic video games. I'm embarrased to say I got none of the answers, although I played like 8 of them. Oh well.

Ricks Cafe Americaine has some piercing questions about the Tsunami and American Priorities.

T-Rex's Guide to Life has a story on a debate in the Left Wing Blogging Community, as well as a feature in which he spotlights new or tiny leftwing blogs that could use a little boost.

In that spirit, you might check out this article from the Washington Underground. I don't have a read on the authors politics entirely, but it certainly raises some interesting questions about how Neo-Conservatives look at America.

No comments: