Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Diverse Readership

I am using www.Webstat.com to obsessively track how many visitors I have, and they work pretty well. As I've previously reported, it provides states on what countries my readers come from. Well, I'm pleased to note that May was my most diverse month yet, with 36 separate countries representated among my readership (compared to 20 for March, and 22 for April).

Here's the break down.

Number one was the United States of America, with 1,317 hits.
Number two was Canada with 35 hits. Kind of a jump there.
Number three was the United Kingdom with 21 hits.
Number four was Australia with 20 hits.
Number five was Germany with 8 hits.
Number six was Norway with 6 hits.
Number seven was France with 5 hits.
Number eight was Lebanon with 4 hits.
Number nine was a tie between Ireland, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Japan with 3 hits.
Number ten was a tie between Algeria, India, Austria, and Brunai Darussalam (which place I have never heard of) with 2 hits.
Number eleven, with 1 hit, was a tie between Taiwan, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Argentina, Coratia (Hrvatska), Switzerland, Hong Kong, Mexico, Israel, Finland, Gibralter, Belgium, Singapore, Peurto Rico, South Africa, Italy, New Zealand, Korea (South), Morocco, and Nigeria.

Come back later when I'll have some information on Brunai Darussalam, unless I forget.

No comments: